Doctor Visit

Today was exciting and nervous because Erin was going in for her 38 week appointment, and I knew that there was a (small) chance that the Dr. would tell her that she needs to induce and I would be a dad sooner than expected. Erin called at 3:45 only to say "no news." This meant that her blood pressure and the baby was fine and that she had not dilated any. Oh well, guess we'll have to wait until next appointment, which is Tuesday, unless she goes into labor before then. Also, Erin asked her Dr. how long after her due date would she wait until inducing and the Dr. said not long at all. So if Emily holds on until the 21st (which is the due date that the dr. uses), she would not be born too much longer after. We can't wait!